Re-paring a Logitech Wireless Headsets with the receiver
In the event your ClearChat PC needs to be re-paired with its original receiver or a replacement receiver, follow the steps below:
- Turn on the ClearChat PC Wireless headset.
- Insert the receiver into a USB port.
- Press and hold down the Mute and Volume – (Volume Down) button located on the right earpiece until the LED blinks green rapidly. This usually takes 15 seconds.
- If the receiver is recognized by the computer properly, the LED on the receiver should blink green slowly. Insert a paper clip or small pin into the Connect/reset hole (located on topside of receiver above the USB logo). This should only take a second.
- The ClearChat PC Wireless and receiver should be paired within 10 seconds of completing the steps above.